- Two independent optical fiber rings.
- Communications nodes: ICE and RACSA
- Availability of telephone lines for immediate use.
- Cable modem service.
- Three independent sources of drinking water.
- Holding tanks.
- ESPH-certified water quality.
- Redundant electrical network from the BELÉN - INTEL substation (the best in the country).
- Support system from the Heredia station.
Services Maintenance Fee
Services provided by Zona Franca Metro (included in the maintenance fee):
Maintenance of green and common areas including lawn, external gardens, roads, and sidewalks.
Garbage collection: Monday through Friday during business hours
Control and perimeter/access security 24/7/365 by professional security officers
R&TVCC: Radio and TV closed circuit
Maintenance of sports & recreation facilities: semiprofessional soccer field, multipurpose volleyball and basketball court, common bathrooms & showers
Other services (not included in the maintenance fee):
- ATMs: from government-owned and private banks.
- Private Medical Clinic: Provides occupational health programs, general medical services, emergencies, workplace accidents, and lab tests, among others.
- Private preschool and nursery including maternal, kindergarten, and prep levels, basic English and computer lab. Endorsed by the Costa Rican Ministry of Education.
- Dental Clinic: Private dental services Monday through Friday